Rules & Regulations of the Race
1. NIO Blindfolded Global Run will be a one-day event starting on 19th July 2020 05:00 hrs and ending on the same day at 23:00 hrs.
2. Runners can run Indoors, on a treadmill, on their terrace, balconies, outdoors and follow the rules and regulations given by the state and central government.
3. Runners with the partner is Mandatory. A distance of 1KM, 3KM,5KM, 10KM, 21KM, and 42KM.
4. Runners can record their run using a mobile phone with apps like Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club, Map my Run, etc, and can also send the screenshots.
5. Run data to be submitted through a google form which you will receive soon.
6. Run data can be submitted from 19th July 00:00 hrs to 21st July 12:00 hrs post that no more run data will be accepted.
7. Runners will receive the certificate mentioning the actual distance covered by them.
Please ensure that you are running the distance chosen by you.
8. If you are running a lesser distance, than the chosen distance, your name will not appear in the leaderboard (A buffer of 0.5 Km will be considered)
9. Make Sure to run with your partner, one partner must be completely blindfolded.