Amarjeet Singh is 63 cannot see at all but that doesn't stop him from running. On 31 May, 1st June and 2 June over 3 days he is planning to run from Mumbai to Pune. He is running to spread the awarness about No more avoidable blindness. 80% blindness is avoidable!
Here is how you can become part of this story.
1. Participant in this run for part of the distance or the entire length. No payment or registration required, you take care of your expenses.
2. Meet at some point long the route and cheer up the team Amarjeet
3. We need someone to drive alongside in a car with water and other supplies. You could do that.
4. You could help us find stay in Panvel or Lonavala.
5. Very kind of you if you can share this message so some one in your friend circle can join the fun and get inspired.
Your participation in the journey is the most important help you can provide.
Please share your details so we know how many people will join at various locations. we can keep you updated in case of any changes. The actual speed on the day will depend on weather and other factors beyond our control so we will keep in touch on 8275203700
Please check the schedule below.